Coastal Truck Licences

Heavy Vehicle Driver Training

Call Us Today:

0481 409 309

A Bit About Us

  • Fully qualified and insured heavy vehicle driver trainer/ assessor
  • One day training/ assessment courses
  • Flexible training hours, 7 days a week
  • We offer hourly training for people who want a refresher course
  • We can train in licences LR to MC
  • We offer Condition B removal
Let’s Numbers Talk
0 days
A Week
Courses Available
0 % +
Pass Rate

Our Licenses

Hourly training sessions are also available for those that just need assistance with driving
and becoming comfortable with heavy vehicles.

LR (Light Rigid)

Small trucks with a gross vehicle mass (GVM) up to 8 tonnes.

MR (Medium Rigid)

Any motor vehicle with two axles and more than 8 tonnes GVM.

HR (Heavy Rigid)

Any rigid vehicle with three or more axles and a GVM of more than 8 tonnes.

HC (Heavy Combination)

Any prime mover attached to a semi-trailer or a rigid vehicle towing a trailer with a GVM of more than 9 tonnes.

MC (Multi Combination)

Road trains. Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations.

Why Choose Us

What Sets Us Apart

Licensed Officers

Our trainers are all fully qualified and insured. We are full members of the Australian Driver Trainers Association (ADTA).

Authorised Vehicles

All of our vehicles fully meet the requirements of the RMS and National Heavy Vehicles Regulator (NHVR).

7 Days A Week

Lessons and assessment are available 7 days a week to fit in with your busy schedule.

Hourly Training Sessions

We offer hourly training for people who may hold the applicable licence but have a vehicle they aren’t confident in or want a refresher course.

High Pass Rate

Our patient and tolerant instructors will work with you until we are confident in your driving ability and you can meet the assessment criteria.


Based in a convenient location on the Central Coast, you will be exposed to a variety of driving experiences.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need my own truck?

You do not need to supply your truck, we have a range of trucks to suit needs.

Can I provide in my own truck?

Yes, we can train and do the assessment using your own vehicle or a company vehicle that you require an upgraded licence for.

What do I need to do?

For step-by-step instructions, please go to our ‘what do I need to do’ page. 

Still Have Some Questions?

The team at Coastal Truck Licences will be happy to have a chat.  Give us a call today!

Scroll to Top